The ultimate goal of bookkeeping is to be able to determine where a business or other entity stands at any given point in time. Whether you have been working on your own bookkeeping or need to learn about new industry developments as a professional bookkeeper you will not be disappointed when you register for this course. In this on-line course you will quickly get acquainted with a bookkeeping method that is streamlined for maximum efficiency and transparency.
Although you may already have an understanding of bookkeeping or are a newbie this course is sure to be what you need to handle the bookkeeping for your small business or as a professional bookkeeper for your employer or clients. Once you understand what the ultimate goal of bookkeeping is then you are ready to handle the bookkeeping for any business or entity.
- Why is Bookkeeping an Essential Aspect of Running a Business
- What is the Goal of Bookkeeping
- Bookkeeping Theory and Practice
- What's the Difference Between Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Basic Accounting Principles
- Accrual vs. Cash Accounting
- Understanding the Construction and Purpose of an Income Statement
- Understanding the Construction and Purpose of a Balance Sheet
- Understanding the Construction and Purpose of a Cash Flow Statement
- Putting it all Together
Next Live Session Starts on September 7, 2019 10:00AM PST. Can't make it to the live session? Don't worry registration includes access to the on-demand recording.
Ms. Bealer founded Agility Legal Solutions in 2011. Agility provides accounting, tax, as well as continuing education. Ms. Bealer has over 20 years experience. She has worked for law firms in both California and Alabama, various financial institutions including Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, and Wachovia Bank, She has also worked at Junior Achievement of San Diego as the Office Manager where she handled all of the bookkeeping functions. Ms. Bealer earned her MBA from the University of Alabama-Birmingham.