Six Sigma and Effective Case Management
Learn how to apply Six Sigma to the legal case management process.
The following topics will be covered in this on-demand presentation for legal professionals:
- Basic Overview of the Six Sigma Methodology
- Understanding the project lifecycle
- Defining legal project goals in relation to a project lifecycle
- Defining the goals of a case, matter, or job function
- Effectively planning the key deadlines for a case, matter, or job function
- Measurement tools and techniques
- Implementing legal project reviews and/or audits
- Key skills needed for effective case management
Ms. Bealer founded Agility Legal Solutions in 2011. Agility offers Accounting and on-line professional education. Ms. Bealer has over 20 years experience in the legal industry. She has worked for law firms in both California and Alabama and various financial institutions including Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, and Wachovia Bank. In addition to her experience Ms. Bealer holds an Associate's degree in Business Administration/Legal Assistant Studies, a Bachelor's in Business Administration/Accounting, a Master's in Paralegal Studies, and a Master's in Business Administration.