Six Sigma and Legal Process Improvement
Discover how to improve performance with Six Sigma
The purpose of this session is to allow legal professionals to understand the importance of incorporating an effective quality management program into their organizations and job functions. The successful implementation of a quality management program will not only result in improved job performance and the reduction of costs but will reduce the risks associated with handling a variety of legal processes.
- Core Philosophy of Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Quality Principles
- Common errors alleged in malpractice claims
- Common errors in the legal process
- Effective tools and techniques for legal process improvement
- Specific uses in e-Discovery
- Specific uses in document production
- Specific uses in litigation support
- Creating a competitive edge with Six Sigma
- Case Study: Six Sigma at Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Ms. Bealer founded Agility Legal Solutions in 2011. Agility offers Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Accounting, and on-line education specific to the legal industry. Ms. Bealer has over 20 years experience in the legal industry. She has worked for law firms in both California and Alabama and various financial institutions including Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, and Wachovia Bank. In addition to her experience Ms. Bealer holds an Associate's degree in Business Administration/Legal Assistant Studies, a Bachelor's in Business Administration/Accounting, a Master's in Paralegal Studies, and a Master's in Business Administration. She teaches on-line CLE's and paralegal programs for Rainmakers Virtual College; the legal education component of Agility Legal Solutions.