Six Sigma's Application in a Legal Organization
Discover the benefits of applying Six Sigma within a legal organization.
The purpose of this course is to provide legal professionals with a basic understanding of Six Sigma and how it can be applied within legal organizations. The following topics will be covered:
- Overview of Six Sigma Methodology
- How Six Sigma applies within a legal organization and legal processes
- Reducing risk with Six Sigma
- Overview of the top ten legal malpractice risks
- How Six Sigma can assist with reducing malpractice risks and client complaints
- Discussion of California Rules of Professional Conduct 3-500 and 3-510
- Discussion of ABA Model Rule of Professional Conduct 1.4
- Understanding Quality as a Business Performance Metric
- Understanding Quality from an Operations Perspective
- Understanding Quality from a Customer Perspective
Ms. Bealer founded Agility Legal Solutions in 2011. Agility offers Accounting and on-line professional education. Ms. Bealer has over 20 years experience in the legal industry. She has worked for law firms in both California and Alabama and various financial institutions including Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, and Wachovia Bank. In addition to her experience Ms. Bealer holds an Associate's degree in Business Administration/Legal Assistant Studies, a Bachelor's in Business Administration/Accounting, a Master's in Paralegal Studies, and a Master's in Business Administration.